An important sector of law firm "Praves" is to provide services for representation in courts, government agencies and commercial organizations. Representing one of the main areas in which we can be useful and beneficial, primarily due to our experience and accumulated knowledge.
One of the advantages of our company is not only an excellent knowledge of the legislation, but also a clear understanding of its application in Ukraine. In each case, we will help you take optimal and profitable solution for you.
Multilateral experience representing all levels of the judiciary, government and private institutions and organizations allows lawyers of the law firm "Praves" to help customers at any stage of dispute resolution in achieving the goals.
To date, Ukraine has a large number of regulations, sometimes contradictory, in connection with which, before each may need a qualified answer to a particular question, representation and advocacy.
Professionalism, experience and knowledge of experts of legal firm "Praves" help find and select the most advantageous position in court and apply the correct rule of law when referring to public or private institutions and organizations.
We represent our clients in courts of general jurisdiction, economic and administrative courts, the High Commercial Court of Ukraine, the High Administrative Court of Ukraine, the High Specialized Court of Ukraine for Civil and Criminal Cases, the Supreme Court of Ukraine, the Constitutional Court of Ukraine, the European Court of Human Rights and arbitration courts.
Lawyers qualified to protect our company and protect the interests of the client in any situation.
The list of our services on the representation of interests include:
- Risk analysis and legal assessment of the situation;
- Mediation (court settlement of disputes);
- Development of legal positions, preparing legal opinions;
- Representation and defense in courts of all instances of any jurisdiction;
- Representing clients at the stage of execution of court decisions;
- Representation and protection in government (including in the tax, customs and antimonopoly committee);
- Representation in banking institutions.