Tax consultation - an analysis of tax legislation by the competent authority or a person subject to its application to the particular tax situation with the provision of advice on taxation.
Tax advice come in several forms:
1. Individual tax advice controlling tax authorities. Such consultation provided tax inspectors particular taxpayer at the place of its registration in writing, orally or electronically. Moreover, if the taxpayer acted in accordance with it provided written or electronic tax advice, and such advice does not comply with tax laws that exempt the taxpayer from liability.
2. Generalized tax advice supervisory authority. Such advice is provided by the State fiscal authorities of Ukraine and published on the official website of the service. If the taxpayer will act in accordance with such tax advice - it also will not be liable, even if in the future such consultations should be changed or abolished altogether.
3. Tax consultation counsel on tax disputes. This advice is given by lawyers involved in disputes with tax authorities. This tax advice lawyer can differ from the advice of the tax authority because the tax authority officials often give conflicting advice, which often do not coincide with the judicial practice in tax disputes. This situation is associated with an attempt to evade the tax authority official responsibility for improperly issued advice and fear job losses.
Our firm holds legal advice on tax law for individuals and legal entities.
Legal advice on taxation held in Kiev professional lawyers with experience both in advising on tax issues and experience in pre-trial and judicial tax disputes.
Our lawyers help solve the intricacies of tax laws, and conduct legal advice on issues such as:
• advising on any issues of tax legislation;
• Assessment of tax risks in transactions;
• Analysis of reorganization of companies and the creation of business structures, in terms of tax legislation;
• appeal of tax notices;
• Advice on tax disputes have arisen.
The service cost is from 800 UAH.