Drawing up collective agreements
Collective Agreement - an agreement of various interest parties (the collective of workers and the owner or authorized body to regulate production, labor, social and economic relations, including: changes in production and labor, productive employment, rationing and wages, setting forms , system, wages and other labor benefits (bonuses, allowances, bonuses, etc.), establishing security, compensation, benefits, participation of labor collective in the formation, distribution and use of profit enterprise, institution, organization (if required by statute) , setting mode, hours of work and rest, the conditions of labor, provision of housing and community, cultural, health care, of rehabilitation and recreation workers, guarantees of trade union or other representative organizations of workers, conditions regulating payroll and installation mizhkvalifikatsiynyh (mizhposadovyh ) ratios in pay; equal rights and opportunities for women and men.
Since the collective agreement contains not only rights but also establishes mutual obligations and responsibilities to the parties, it is important to reach agreement in all its terms. The agreement reached in collective bargaining and negotiations, as you know, hard work and very time consuming.
Therefore, the lawyers of the law firm "Praves" ready to minimize your problems with this process, and provide professional and timely assistance in drafting and collective bargaining, namely:
- Preparation of the main part of the text;
- Development of individual annexes, including the Regulations on bonuses on the basis of financial and economic activity for the month and for the year (base and trim bonuses, reasonable criteria for bonuses and depremiyuvannya (conditions increase and decrease the size of the prize), conditions are not paying premiums, the list of critical for the enterprise work (tasks) positions with irregular working hours, positions, employees are entitled to free of personal protective equipment, positions, employees are entitled to free additional personal protection, jobs, professions and positions, employment of workers which entitlement to benefits and compensation for work in hazardous and difficult working conditions, as well as the special nature of the work and so on;
- Registration of the collective agreement;
- Changes and additions to the collective agreement;
- Registration of amendments to the collective agreement;
- Representing the company on execution and registration of a collective agreement.
The service cost is from 1000 UAH.